- 27GB Local Data
- 700 Flexi minutes (local & intl.)
- ∞ Calls to Preferred Country
- Expo 2020 Dubai 1-Day ticket*
- 100 UAE Wi-Fi hours
- Silver Number
- AED 225 off with Autopay
- Free delivery within 24hrs
- Smiles Buy 1 get 1 vouchers
- Switch TV subscription
- Carry over up to 50% data for 1 month
- Exclusive Roam like Home packs
- Bill limit to control monthly spend
- Original Emirates ID
- Any of the following documents:
- Stamped salary certificate (minimum salary: AED 2,500)
- Vehicle licence
- Three months bank/online bank statement
- Last month’s utility bill with physical address
- Tenancy/ownership contract
- Ministry of Labour contract (minimum salary: AED 2,500)
- Use local data and minutes while roaming with ‘Roam like home’ packs starting from AED 100/week only
- Get 2GB roaming data for 12 months with New Freedom plans 600 and 700. Simply opt-in by sending ‘AC DATAROAMING’ to 1012
- Get 40GB in Preferred Roaming Partners. ‘Roam like Home’ data with New Freedom plans 1200 and 1300. Please note that your data speed will be reduced to 128Kbps after 40GB is consumed
Exit charge policy:
For plans with a 12-month commitment, an exit charge equal to the plan’s 1-month instalment or AED 1,000 (whichever amount is lower) will apply in case of early termination.
Note: In case the Customer has been assigned a Silver category number with the Service, the Customer shall not be permitted during the Minimum Term to:
- Transfer or assign the right of use of the Silver category number to another customer.
- Downgrade the Service.
- Migrate the Service to any other Etisalat mobile prepaid or postpaid plan; or
- Port out the Silver category number.
- All postpaid plans come with a maximum cap on the outstanding charges incurred.
- The accumulated charges include unpaid amounts from the previous billing month and usage charges incurred this month. You will be notified when this amount reaches 80%, 90%, 95% and 100% of your limit.
- Your services will be suspended when the cap has been reached. You can unlock them by paying all your dues.
- The exact amount of the maximum cap is determined after your account has been verified during the purchase or change process. It may be periodically revised by Etisalat based on your usage and payment history.
- You can adjust your plan’s credit limit on My Etisalat UAE app or our Self-Care portal to control your spending.
|Calls||Local: AED 0.32/min|
International: As per the standard rates on a per-second basis
|SMSs||Local: AED 0.19/SMS|
International: AED 0.63/SMS
|MMSs||Local: AED 0.47/50KB|
International: AED 1.89/50KB
|Video calls||Local: AED 0.63/min|
International: As per overseas operator rates